Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible to carry out system development, implementation for client's mid-range system
- Provide UAT support and documentation update
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A recognised degree/higher diploma/in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline;
- At least three years' relevant working experience in applications development after graduation;
- Hands-on experience in Java system application development on RDBMS and UNIX platform;
- Experience in J2EE appplication framework such as Struts, Spring or iBatis
- Good command of both Chinese and English
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmer.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."