- A role to be responsible for system design, implementation and maintenance and to assist in conducting user requirement analysis, preparing detailed system/program specification and support system implementation and rollout. Additionally, to assist in project management.
- Manage projects implementation.
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements.
- Prepare documentation on requirement and technical specification, and user manual.
- Perform system design, development, testing, maintenance, enhancement and support.
- To accomplish duties assigned in IT - Digital Commerce Team.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Manage to deliver IT projects to align with business growth strategies (As defined in the annual performance review).
- Manage to meet the standard per the IT Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Enforce IT standard to govern the project execution for FWD.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 5 years' related working experience.
- Experience in eCommerce web application development.
- Good knowledge of Client/Server, MVC, API, OOP, RDBMS, automated test and Internet/Intranet environment.
- Knowledge of Java, JBoss and Spring Framework.
- Good project management skills.
- Good communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors.
- Good team player.
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.