Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To manage the system development and maintenance activities including analysis and design, system testing, user acceptance testing, data conversion, user training and production support of IT systems;
- To perform the evaluation of computer hardware, software and technologies;
- To coordinate the procurement of computer hardware and software, including the acquisition, installation and maintenance;
- To ensure high quality in the development and maintenance activities of IT systems;
- To coordinate with users, contractors and other concerned parties on the system implementation activities;
- To undertake system analysis, design and programming duties for the development of IT applications;
- To provide IT training to end users; and
- To prepare, examine and update documentations, including procedures, standards and reports.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Java application development and 1 year in similar capacity;
- Experience in a large IT department with well established procedures and standards on IT application development and maintenance is preferred
- Experience in design, implement and deployment of Single Sign On (SSO) solution is preferred;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."