My client which is a well-known financial market data provider with offices located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore and Japan.
The website do offer investors with extensive knowledge in HK shares, A shares, US shares, forex, funds, ETF and precious metals. The financial news and professional business analytics tools on the website not only help investors analyze the stock markets in US, HK and China, but also help explore potential investment opportunities.
Due with team expansion, they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
Junior Business Analyst
- Assist department head to manage digital products (e.g. website, content management system etc.)
- Participate in the whole project software development life cycle from requirement analysis, product user interface design, implementation and launch of product
- Prepare project functional specification, workflow and product introduction materials
- Provide guidance to quality assurance team for the UAT planning
- Perform feasibility study for the development of financial products
- Degree Holder in Finance or Information Engineering
- 1-2 years finance/ business analysis/accounting related experience
- Knowledge in financial market data (e.g. Stock, FX, ETF)