Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To perform system design, development, implementation, maintenance and support of PC / End User Computing applications;
- To collect user requirements;
- To perform unit testing and user acceptance testing;
- To prepare system documentation.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 0-1 years post qualification IT working experience of which 0-1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Windows Programming is mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."