About The Bank
Our client, a reputable corporate bank, is urgently looking for a Junior System Analyst (Senior Associate) for the IT Development Team. This important new opening will be part of the back office development team, and will be working closely with back office to develop cutting edge systems and platforms.
The firm is known for its excellent work culture and stable working environment.
Senior Analyst Programmer (Junior System Analyst) - IT Development Team
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in system design, development, enhancement/maintenance for the new and existing banking applications.
- Assist in collecting user requirements and transform into functional requirements and technical specifications
- Liaise with different parties for system implementation, bug fixing, create test case, prepare system specifications, deployment and related system documents
- Organize training, UAT and other activities with users and internal departments
- Ensure the whole development cycle complies with the bank's policies
- Degree or above in Computer Studies or equivalent
- Around 5 - 7 years' hands-on experience in application / software development
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C#, SQL and Crystal Report
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills