About the Corporation
My client, a respectful multinational corporation, is looking for a Junior System Manager (regional role). This company is well funded with its existing business and they are urgently looking for a Junior System Manager to look after their newly established office which located in Sydney.
About the team culture
You will be reporting to the IT Director that you will be given the authority to work on important projects and drive the regional implementation of applications. You will also be given support from counterparts in the APAC region.
About the Role
- You will be acting as the team leader of System Administrators and IT Operators
- Ensure day-to-day operations of high availability system, including networks, servers, databases, etc
- Create plans and provide support during service transitions
- Diagnose impact and provide incident report during emergencies and outages
- Analyze and generate reports for system resource utilization
- Schedule and budget maintenance and upgrades for optimum operational performanced
- At least 8 years of experience in troubleshooting or technical Support
- Experience in PC Skills, office productivity software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience in Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS server, etc..)
- Experience in Network support and maintenance.( Switch, Firewall and Cabling, etc)
- Experience in Linux Operation Environment installation, configuration, support and maintenance is an advantage.
- Can work independently with good problem solving skill