Our client is a well-known website and mobile game developer. Due with their business expansion, they are urgently looking for IT Security Manager to join their company.
The ideal candidate should have possessed CISSP, CISA and other relevant offensive security certifications. This role will be reporting to the Managing Director and he or she will be responsible in managing all IT security and audit related projects.
Manager (Security & IT Audit)
- Responsible for the development of the company IT Security and technology risk related policies, guidelines and standards operating procedures
- Participate in internal regular security assessment and compliance review activities
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration test, analyses the results and propose solutions
- Provide technology risk management support, security incident responses and security threat intelligence analysis
- Maintain a regular governance for managing the information security risks performance
- Familar with ISO 27001 and Sans - IT Security Policies
- Conduct necessary IT Security and Risk control monitoring, testing to determine the control effectiveness
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' relevant experience in Information Security (Financial side is preferred)
- Solid experience and knowledgeable of key security technologies
- Certification holders of CISSP / CISA is preferred