Reporting to project manager or team lead, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Obtain and analyse user requirements and identify solution alternatives
- Participate in application system design, programming, testing and documentation
- Evaluate feasibility and resource requirements for system enhancement
- Provide system maintenance and support for IT applications
- Provide end-user support for information queries from users
- A recognized University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience in implementation in AOS:
- Mobile App
- AOS app development: Hands-on experience of developing AOS in Kotlin, using Android Studio, MVVM model and integration with API(JSON) would be an advantage
- Azure DevOps Hands-on experience (Git) - Deployment pipeline, Repo, Boards, Test plan, Artifacts
- Knowledge in API Gateway, RESTful API, 3rd party SDK integration (WeChat, Facebook, WhatsApp, IAMSMART etc) would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with diversified parties such as supervisor, management, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Fast learner, creative and innovative to pick up new technology.
- Ability to analyse data and identify business process to discover insights and unfold system design risk.
- Good documentation / report writing skill.
- Good spoken and written English.
Interested parties please share your profile by Apply Now.