Our client is a global recognized financial institution. Due with team expansion, they are actively looking for an experienced network & security engineer.
The ideal candidate should have previous project experiences in IT service providers or relevant in-house experiences, around 2-3 years of working experiences.
Network & Security Engineer - FSI Sector
- Responsible for the installation, administration , maintenance and configuration
- Support the smooth running of the large scale enterprise network
- Ensure the stability, reliability, security and performance of the network infrastructure
- Prepare and maintain documentation of network and system infrastructure related information
- Degree or above in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Hands-on experience in Palo Alto Firewall, Fortigate Firewall, Cisco products, F5
- Strong Knowledge and technical skills on firewall, routing, switching, IPsec VPN, SSLVPN, SD-WAN etc
For further informations, please click "Apply" button.