- Provide support for large complex router and switch network implementation.
- Perform problem troubleshooting, hardware replacement and software update
- Provide technical support to customer and help solve critical network problems.
- Provide support on technical consultations to major customers
- Degree / Higher Diploma in IT
- Certificate holder of CCNA / CCNP
- At lease 2-4 years working experience in Networking field service operation
- Good knowledge in networking technologies and layer 2 & 3 protocols
- Good Knowledge in supporting Checkpoint / Stonebeat / Nokia / Netscreen / Sonicwall
- Knowledge of network security technology
- Capable to supervise network security team & monitor daily security team operation
- Solid experience in supporting Cisco routers and LAN switches
- Strong in developing relationship with customers, partners and vendors
- Self motivate, good customer services and capable to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is an advantage
- Good Presentation and communication skills
Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 2819 2984 for job details.