Our client is a listed conglomerate and market leader.
This position will be responsible for the well-rounded network operation and support.
- Provide daily support to routine operation, implementation and maintenance of network
- Responsible for the end-user support regarding on the network problem
- Design and implement network infrastructure installations and configurations
- Report preparation on network performance analysis
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in network configuration and operation
- Technically proficient with LAN, WAN, routers, switches and firewall(SonicWALL/ Palo Alto/ Checkpoint)
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Ho at +852 2833 4182.