Our client is a properties client most renowned for their advance infrastructure and they are now recruiting a Network Lead to join them. Leading a team of CCNA/CCNP engineers, this role will focus on providing technical support and implementation on infrastructure projects.
- Handle incident resolution and troubleshooting within network operation center setting
- Ensure technical services met with internal agreed standard
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to resolve complex technical issues
- Establish standards and maintain documentation
- Lead projects, manage resources and mitigate risks
- Provide training and coaching for junior members
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- 8+ years' experience with previous experience in a people managerial role
- CCIE qualification is mandatory
- Technically proficient with Cisco routing, switching, Firewall and project experience on eVPN, VPN and WI-FI domains
- Background gained from services provider is necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can handle enquiries and relationship building with business stakeholders
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.