- Provide strategic consulting services and leadership for business partners; functioning as a subject matter expert (SME), ensuring operational procedures are aligned with company policies and standards, providing guidance on best practices for tools and processes to maintain operational excellence within global network enterprise.
- Develop business relationships with Technical Relationship Managers (TRMs), championing strategic alignment of initiatives within IT to meet business roadmaps
- Accountable for the Design and Architecture within global network services platform, including oversight of over 300+ sites across Asia Pacific, Americas and Europe.
- Liaison with multiple IT groups for collaboration; interpretation of technical designs, architecture and communications, and planning of new initiatives and solutions, as well as understanding existing IT solutions for network services alignment with global business roadmaps.
- Responsible for continual improvement programs, review and approval of architecture, governance, business continuity initiatives
- Management of service providers and continual improvement processes to achieve maximum vendor SLA
- Function as a Sr. member within Network Center of Excellence (COE) team, managing programs and projects, and producing designs for standard and customized solutions, architectures and tactical execution solutions.
- Responsible for oversight and leadership of network services operations, including a point of contact for critical escalations and change management examinations.
- 10 years+ of network engineering or network architecture design experience, senior role experience is preferred.
- Knowledge on BGP, OSPF, STP, MPLS, SD-WAN, Wireless, IPSec, DMVPN, WAN Optimization, Network Tools are required.
- Knowledge with security technologies.
- Knowledge with ITIL process.
- Vendor management experience is preferred.
- CCNP certification or above, or equivalent certification preferred.
- Excellent speaking in both English and Mandarin is a must.
- Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Flexible working hours is required, on-call duty maybe required.
- Willing to travel. (Based in HK mainly)
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.