Our client is a Information Technology Solution Company in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Network Specialist to join their banking project
- Responsible for network implementation
- Plan and implement system and software upgrades, as well as oversee the hardware installations and configurations
- Collaborate with colleagues regionally and globally to collect the users / project requirement
- Conduct process support including system performance monitoring and health checking
- Bachelor in Computer Science / information technology or related discipline
- Solid experience on F5, Checkpoint, Cisco Router/Switch, VPN and Symantec
- Experience on DNS, DHCP and IPAM (IP Address Management) would be an advantage
- Professional qualification on network such as CCNA/CCNP, CCSA
- Hand on experience on layer 2, layer 3 and routing protocols including TCP/IP, Spanning Tree, VLAN, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP
- Work Location: Tseung Kwan O
- Working Hour: Mondays to Fridays; 0900-1800
- With Shuttle Bus Service
- Immediate available
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."