There are 2 openings.
The primary responsibility of Network Manager is leading network Engineer to provide Technical support on the followings:
- Provide Level 2 support to resolve regional network performance issues
- Case handling upon fault escalation received from Level 1 helpdesk
- Support Client Regional Network Team to handle fault escalation, troubleshooting and performance improvement tasks
- Co-work with Client Project Manager to support new network project delivery and changes execution.
- Perform Network Inventory update (CMDB)
- Configuration Standardization - Define and Unify the network configuration template in various country office
- Deployment Procedures - Define and Unify the network infra setup procedure according to Client standard
- Deliver high quality technical service to assists client in network troubleshooting, project implementation, day to day network operation within Asia Region
- Delivery high quality technical design and Service report document according to Client Standard
- Ensure technical design documentation and relevant changes are up to day, all documents are properly maintain under designated location
- Harness Client ITSM platform to support regular or ad-hoc tasks
- Lead Network Engineer to deliver requested service per Client request
- Degree in Telecommunications / Electronics/ Computer Science or equivalent qualifications with at least 5 years' experience in a technical position in the Telecommunications/Network or Information Technology related industry.
- Preferrable if obtained:
- Cisco CCNP certification required. Candidate with CCIE certification
- Cisco CMNA - Certified Meraki Networking Associate required, CMSS - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist (CMSS)
- Zscaler ZCCA-IA - Cloud Administrator internet access and ZCCA-PA - Cloud Administrator private access
- Checkpoint CCSA - Checkpoint certified security Administrator
- Knowledge of Telco solution / technologies including but not limited to Metro Ethernet, IPLC, Submarine Cable system, MPLS, VPLS, IPLC, 4G LTE, etc)
- Knowledge of Technology solution including but not limited to Cisco ISR / ASR Router, Ordinary and Nexus grade Switch, Arista ULL switching platform, H3C and Huawei router and switch, Viptela V-Edge CPE, Velocloud VCE CPE, Cisco Meraki system, e
- Knowledge of networking solution in relevant to public cloud technology. Candidate with design and operation knowledge and experience in AWS, Microsoft and Azure Cloud networking will give an advantage
- Ability to work independently, and communicate effectively with clients, peers and colleagues.
- Possess excellent customer handling and presentation skills in Mandarin.
- Possess good English written and spoken communication skills.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Network Engineer.
Interested parties should share the resume by Apply Now.