- Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
- Working for penetration testing for the clients
- Frequent travelling to South Korea is required
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Experience is any of the followings:
- Penetrate platforms such as Windows and Linux
- Penetrate web/mobile/standalone applications
- Bypass wired/wireless network access control and intrusion detection systems
- Research and penetrate vulnerabilities
- Decrypt passwords
- Create malicious codes and penetrate APT
- Exploit physical vulnerabilities and penetrate by social engineering
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
Interested parties please send the CV by Apply Now.