As the Product Data Engineer will be responsible for design, develop and maintain reliable database to store and process operational data concerning electronic devices by the Product team. You will support Product Specification Engineers to ensure efficiency of system information that are shared within internal and external counterparts.
- Create tools (MACRO/ MS SharePoint) that would improve monitoring of projects tasks and milestones through a comprehensive project report database.
- Support project feasibility preparation through data extraction and report generation.
- Provide tools and information guidelines to support feasibility analysis to minimize excess and obsolescence to ensure flawless execution in manufacturing partners.
- Create and maintains a product database (which includes BOM, weights, dimensions, print online requirements, case requirements, specific market requirements and Vendor Allocation and TPCR) of implemented projects for future resources and project planning.
- Creating a database for a Post Launch Evaluation for all projects within the region capturing lessons learned or opportunities for improvements in order to provide strategical solutions for future project and continuous improvement.
- Mastery in (MACRO) Excel and MS SharePoint
- Data generation and analysis in Electronic Devices, Development or Manufacturing, Supply Chain environment.
- Project management and with strong knowledge in process and report generation.
- Fluency in English (written & oral)