Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Monitor the systems performance, batch job processing and supporting facilities.
- Handle incident of IT infrastructure of Network and Servers.
- Assist in schedule and co-ordinate an ad hoc maintenance for network and server equipment.
- Provide system operations in network and servers on scheduled events.
- Handle ad hoc operational request process.
- Work over-night shifts is required according the shift roster.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- 1 year of relevant experience in enterprise 24 x 7 data center operations.
- Proven experience in first-line technical support on at least two of the following areas i) network infrastructure ii) AIX or Linux server platform iii) Window server platform.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements
- Good oral and written communication skill.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."