Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- System development, system implementation, support and perform quality assurance for its Administrative Systems.
- Perform trouble shooting, problem diagnosis and user training.
- Provide on-site implementation support services at different branches, hot desk support and 24-hour pager support duty.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in RDBMS, multi-tier application, Microsoft VB.NET, Java.
- Self-motivated, good communication skill, interpersonal skill, and analytical skill.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
- Experience in Sybase, Oracle WebLogic, .Net, and Java is preferable.
- Experience in implementation support and quality assurance is preferable.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."