Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- System development, system implementation, support and perform quality assurance for Patient Administrative Systems.
- Perform trouble shooting, problem diagnosis and user training.
- Provide on-site implementation support services at different branches, hot desk support and 24-hour pager support duty.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Experience in RDBMS, multi-tier application, Microsoft VB.NET, Java;
- Self-motivated, good communication skill, interpersonal skill, and analytical skill;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- Experience in Sybase, Oracle WebLogic, .Net, and Java is preferable.
- Experience in implementation support and quality assurance is preferable.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."