Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To carry out user requirement studies, system analysis, programming and testing, and documentations for system development and maintenance.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in web application development;
- Knowledge of J2EE (e.g. EJB, Servlet) and Oracle PL/SQL is a must;
- Experience in web-application framework (e.g. Spring, Struts), Adobe Flex, Vaadin, Ajax is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click Apply Now to submit your CV
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."