Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To be in charge of the on-going system maintenance support to servers of different hardware;
- To evaluate impact of installation of software patches and updates;
- To co-ordinate with application teams, users and vendors for proper scheduling of system installation and maintenance works;
- To provide first-line and second-line standby on-call support of servers which may be caused by server hardware and/or system software problems.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Data/File Backup Technology and Windows Server 2008/2012 are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."