Our Client is the largest service provider of customer communication management solutions in Australia with a leading presence throughout Asia. Our clients in Australia and Asia include all of the major banks, insurance giants, the majority of the utilities providers, and major telecommunications companies.They are now seeking a professional individual who can collaborate within their existing team environment to deliver rich and market leading document management solutions.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of internal and client-facing projects, providing leadership in all aspects of project delivery and participant accountability
- Establish and maintain effective project operations to deliver best quality and timely outcomes
- Establish, manage and report on project budgets, analysing budget variances and recommending appropriate action.
- Effectively control and manage the issues, risks, dependencies and changes (in scope, etc) associated with projects.
- Manage customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction through the application of stakeholder management disciplines.
- Advise and support project management to a diversified document management services to banking, financial, governmental and commercial customers
- Implement a robust, uniform and effective project management process for all scanning service, e-solutions or new IT projects
- Introduce project governance and compliance disciplines into all projects
- Sustain clear project traceability and achieve project excellence
- Provide primary assistance in the establishment and development of business cases, project charters, project plans
- Critical interface to customers' requirements and process to translate into document management service excellence
- Tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science, Business or an associated discipline
- PM experience in vendor industries
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of business experience
- Experience in facing FSI customer
- Experience to manager regional team resources
- Service management and solution deployment experience is preferred
- PMP certified is an advantage
- Team player and proactive attitude