Working at top-tier insurance company!
- To drive the execution of projects and programme on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality plan:
- Project planning
- Issues and risks monitoring
- Finance tracking
- Implementation and vendor management
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates and follow ups
- Lead the delivery of project within the GI portfolio, act as the key coordination point for all the team involved in the project.
- Good personal organizational skills and project management experience
- Understanding of insurance organizations and value chain
- At least 5 years of solid experience in Project Management as Project Manager
- Keen interest and experience in digital is preferred
- Experience in working on large scale organization-wide reengineering projects, preferably in a financial services institution
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now or contact Alice Tong at 2819-2981 for detailed discussion.