Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day project management. The personnel shall be the single contact point to conduct the Feasiblity Study (FS) throughout the work assignment. He/she shall conduct project tracking and control for the whole FS, resolve project issues, apply quality control management, liaise with the project team and other parties for the work assignment, and ensure the deliverables are provided on time and fulfilling user requirements. He/she will work full-time throughout all project milestones as specified
- Minimum of 11 years of post- qualification IT experience, including at least 6 years of experience in the relevant function/ functionality on project management,
- Must have experience of project management role in at least two projects on feasibility study of scale, nature and complexity similar to this assignment,
- Must have extensive experience in managing consultancy studies and very effective written and oral communication skills,
- Must have Government experience,
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."