Our client is a Start Up which is the Uber for Software development. They use real Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to streamline all stages of the development process. They have received Series A funding, and their CEO is a well-known celebrity!
They are currently looking for passionate and capable individuals who are looking to disrupt the entire software industry.
- To lead and manage projects throughout the entire life-cycle, from requirements gathering, project plan, implementation to user acceptance
- Responsible for planning, managing and monitoring of project implementation, within budget and schedule
- To manage the inception, design process, stakeholder engagement, requirement specification, technical teams and vendors to ensure project success
- To monitor the quality of deliverable; strive to exceed customer expectations for process optimization, best user experiences and technical design
- Responsive to changing business needs and requirements in balance with the risk management
- To establish and maintain communications to align the expectations among stakeholders, end users and project teams
- To coordinate several software projects at the same time between different stakeholders and teams
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- 2-3 years' experience in software development or system implementation
- Strong business sense; understanding of apparel and sourcing business a plus
- Solid experience with managing competing priorities of different projects and teams
- Experience with UI/UX, Product Design, System Architecture and Design
- Passionate with latest technologies and solutions
- Strong commitment to quality work and project timeline
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, dynamic with strong analytical skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Self-motivated, independent, well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Good in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Immediately available is an advantage