A couple of my clients are hiring experienced Project Management professionals. To support the growing business needs, they are urgently looking for Project Managers that have a proven track record of delivering infrastructure projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading service provider in the region.
- The Project Manager will have to ensure that client programs are planned, coordinated and communicated in a professional manner, keeping internal and external stakeholders regularly informed of progress, and ensuring that all stakeholder expectations are managed and that client commitments are consistently met.
- Preparing and delivering client project plan to ensure accurate expectations are set and advise clients of any critical project milestones.
- To build up good customer relationship and obtain customer confidence in the long run.
- To liaise with suppliers / partners to track and manage service delivery times and update customers accordingly.
- Identify, prioritize, mitigate and manage the project risks and minimize the exposure of risks on each project
- Proven experience with a track record of deploying and delivering multiple, enterprise wide, complex solutions in a network technology and infrastructure environment.
- Ability to work with high profile individuals in a project organization to successfully deliver requested deliverables within agreed timeline and to high standards.
- Experienced in delivering a range of standard and nonstandard solutions including; LAN, WAN, IPT, Security, Cloud and managed solutions
- Experience in writing project documentation, producing and participating in customer presentations and meeting management.
- Excellent communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, and an established team player with well-developed influence and relationship management skills.
- PRINCE2 Foundation / Practitioner, PMP, ITILv3 preferred.
Should you be interested in the above opportunity, please click "APPLY NOW".
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.