Our Client is the largest service provider of customer communication management solutions in Australia with a leading presence throughout Asia. Their clients in Australia and Asia include all the major banks, insurance giants, most of the utilities providers, and major telecommunications companies.
Our client is seeking a professional individual who can collaborate within their existing team environment to deliver rich and market leading document management solutions.
- Advise and support project management to a diversified document management services to banking, financial, governmental and commercial customers
- Ensure Project Management Office (PMO) policies and procedures are adhered to and introduce project governance and compliance disciplines into all projects.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of internal and client-facing projects, providing leadership in all aspects of project delivery and participant accountability
- Effectively control and manage the issues, risks, dependencies and changes (in scope, etc) associated with projects. Establish, manage and report on project budgets, analysing budget variances and recommending appropriate action.
- Provide primary assistance in the establishment and development of business cases, project charters, project plans.
- Manage customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction through the application of stakeholder management disciplines.
- Establish and maintain effective project operations to deliver best quality and timely outcomes. Sustain clear project trace-ability and achieve project excellence.
- Tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science, Business or an associated discipline
- PM experience in vendor industries
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of business experience
- Experience in facing FSI customer
- Experience to manage regional team resources
- Service management and solution deployment experience is preferred
- PMP certified is an advantage
- Team player and proactive attitude