Our client is a well-known listed investment company. They are urgently looking for a Project Manager to join their application team.
The ideal candidate will supervise 4 team members in Hong Kong and collborate with a support team in Shanghai. He or she should be confident enough to speak in Mandarin over the phone.
- Lead and manage the application projects
- Play a key role in IT vendor selection and management
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and user representatives to implement new systems
- Perform business process analysis, business system requirement definition for implementation of CRM and CMS systems
- Conduct research and evaluation on new product and trend
- Manage the application team, external vendor and related project processes
- Degree holder with major in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' of large-scale IT application and project experience, with at least 3 years of team management
- Holder of PMP qualification is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in CRM, CMS or other web-based system
- Solid project management in end to end implementation
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent communication in both speaking and writing Chinese and English
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Wayne Cheung or via phone: +852 2819 2920 for further details.