Our client is a HK listed group conglomerate for different industries, including retailing, manufacutring, hospitality industries across HK, China & South East Asian regions. They are now looking for experienced candidate to join their dynamic team at their Group Office.
- Be responsible for stakeholder management including vendors, suppliers, team members
- Oversee project plans, execution and schedule progress
- Report project progress to management and propose solutions
- Consolidate project documentation, including user requirements colllection, UAT plan, training materials, etc
- Ensure cross-program risks are managed accurately
- Provide application/ system support to users if necessary
- Degree holder or above of Computer Science, Information Technology or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in vendor / supplier management
- PMP certification with agile environment experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be consider Assistant Digital Project Manager
- Immediate Availble is preferred
Interested parties, please click "APPLY" now.