Our client is a well-known foreign FMCG corporation.
This exciting key position will play an important role in leading the internal projects' (that includes ERP system) enhancement, maintenance, implementation and creating an effective roadmap in order to maxmize the productivity and budget control.
Project Manager - FMCG sector (Open to Foreigners), around 60K per annum
- Lead complete audit and system revamp of Company functional systems of the company, including and limited to ERP, Expenses management, CRM, WMS, BI and related integrations
- Coordinate and manage the Company ERP functions including upgrade cycles, modules, integrations and customizations
- Fulfill current and future needs into systems solutions to maximize operation team's efficiency, reduce replications and improve data integrity
- Actively introduce continous development and procedures
- Utilizing business application and systems
- Project management with business process improvement and system configuration
- Provides training to the company fellows from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines equivalent;
- At least 5 years relevant hands-on solid working experience with supervising a team
- Overseas education is preferred and international exposure life/education/work is an advantage
- Project & vendor management experience is a MUST
- In-depth knowledge in systems including Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be a big plus, but not a must
- Good communication skills in English and other foreign language is preferred