Our client is a very well-established company who is now seeking for the Project Manager with the details as below:
- Will be mainly responsible for implementing various industrial control system security governance initiatives regionally and improving outsourced security service processes including networking security
- Handle the internal infrastructure and security project deployment
- Project management including resourcing, scheduling, tracking the project progress, etc.
- Update the progress to management regularly with reports, and presentation
- Manage the vendors/ SI for managed services after the deployment
- At least 3+ years of IT Project management experience, PMP certified preferable
- Experience on change communication and vendor management is a must
- Fluent spoken English and Mandarin
- Good presentation skills and negotiation skills (to communicate with different country managers)
Interested parties could send CV by Apply Now.