Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Plan and control all phases of the computer project(s);
- Deliver the computer project(s) within budget and time;
- Estimate the budget and monitor the resources and expenditures of the computer project(s);
- Plan and conduct tendering or procurement activities;
- Manage outsourcing contracts for the computer project(s)' whole SDLC;
- Develop project management plans and quality control parameters and perform quality control and assurance of all project deliverables.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 12 years post qualification IT working experience of which 12 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Project Management Professional, Security Risk Assessment and Audit, Managing G2B and G2C projects, Government Tendering Procedures and Vendor Management are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."