Our 1st tier insurance company is seeking for regional project management to cope with the internal development and growth:
- Responsible for development and implementation of the digital tool for the assigned country in the Region for Delivery Services projects. This includes ensuring the Projects are delivered with a focus on scope, quality and timeliness Maintain the overall detailed delivery schedule, critical path and report on risks and issues in a regular manner
- Lead, motivate and develop the project team members and collaborate with other teams on joint initiatives.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Responsible for managing the cross functional teams at a country and regional level to d level and regional and ensure alignment back up to the Project level. This includes business & technical teams (Business Analysts, Architects, Delivery Teams, UX/UI Designers, Testers) and also across the organization
- Ensure that the Release planning and transition to BAU is completed at the country level to determine a clear roadmap for functionality is delivered in line with the End State Vision for the country
- Adhere to the Project Management Fundamental framework and be able to adopt to different delivery methodologies (agile /waterfall etc)
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/System, Business Administration, Project Management or closely-related field
- Min. 7 years of solid experience of project management or in delivery role in Wealth Management/Investment sector.
- Experience and knowledge in Insurance or Digital tool development
- Sound knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Must have proven experience in identifying project risks and issues and making effective decisions/engaging project team members to develop risk mitigation/avoidance plans.
- Comfortable dealing with third-party vendors.
- Ability to foster and build relationships, engage and influence others, work with diverse internal, global business units and global network providers/outsourcers.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change with a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.