Working at Utility Opportunity.
- Participating in the development and implementation of Internet and Intranet portal as well as Web application using Microsoft SharePoint, .NET platform and Java EE Platform.
- Managing and implementing IT projects, vendor management, project management, etc.
- Monitoring the job quality from vendors
- Communication with different stakeholders to get the requirements and management the vendors for the project implementation
- 50% Project management + 50% Hand-on development
- A driven individual with strong technical and problem solving capabilities
- A recognized university degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years' IT experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems
- Experience in IBM FileNet ECM and Enterprise Record Implementation an advantage
- Development knowledge/experience in two or more of ASP.NET, JAVA, HTML, XML, SQL Server, IBM FileNet and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Experience in cloud solutions (any of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) an advantage
- Good understanding of project life cycle and commitment to meet project deadlines
- Self-initiated, strong teamwork, creative with good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation / report writing / training skills Good spoken and written English. Fluency in Cantonese will be an advantage
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Alice Tong by 2819-2981.