Our utility client is seeking for a RPA talent with the details as below:
- Undertake duties relating to operation processes
- Develop process automation programs using various end-user computing tools including RPA tool - BluePrism, Microsoft Power Platform etc.
- Participate in development and user acceptance test (UAT) of system enhancement projects
- To review and suggest improvements on work processes and procedures in connection with operations to enhance productivity and customer services
- Support various projects & operations assigned by supervisor or management
- At least 1 years' relevant working experience
- Ability to communicate well in English, Chinese and preferably Putonghua
- Ability to deal with internal customers enquiries in a pleasant, sensible and professional manner
- Good computer knowledge in any programming languages, able to work independently and comfortable to develop programs by her/himself.
- Basic knowledge/experience in using RPA tools - Microsoft Power Platform, Blue Prism or equivalent, preferably with relevant certification
- Strong sense of number and good communication and interpersonal skill
- A good team player and highly customer-oriented, self-motivated and committed
Interested parties please send your resume by apply now.