- Implementation and enhancement of HCM related IT systems
- Participate in SDLC activities including but not limited to user requirement gathering, system analysis and design, development, testing, training, system cutover/rollout, documentation, maintenance and support, etc.
- Project & Vendor manage small to medium scale HCM solution implementation project, ensuring projects are delivered of good quality with appropriate documentations
- Collaborate with vendors and service providers for solution planning, service delivery and technical support activities
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master's degree in a related field is desirable.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in providing IT solution delivery and support services
- Experience in HR business requirement analysis, project and vendor management, experience in SaaS HCM solution adoption would be a definite advantage
- Experience in digital solution with delivery leveraging tools like Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Power BI
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical abilities
- Professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Good vendor management, change management and relationship management
- Strong communication skill
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning
- Proactive, performance driven, and results oriented
- Good spoken and written English
- Technical and functional experience in SAP R/3 HCM modules, (e.g. Payroll, Personnel administration, Time management, etc), familiar with functional configuration and ABAP implementation would be an added advantage
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.