Role Description -
- The Security Awareness Specialist is responsible for the design, development and implementation of corporate's global security awareness and training programs, educating all staff and contractors of security threats they face in their jobs, and how to defend against them. Security awareness and training programs includes but not limited to, global phishing simulation assessment, annual awareness campaigns, monthly content, gamification, mandatory compliance courses, and others. This objective of this position is to ensure that the security awareness program is effectively changing behaviours so that our staff and contractors act in a secure manner. In addition, monitoring and measuring program effectiveness is part of this role.
Key responsibilities -
- Monitor and identify the top human risks to our organization and the behaviours we need to change to mitigate those risks.
- Develop, manage and implement a positive security awareness program, which focuses on changing behaviours both at work and at home.
- Lead the creation and procurement of awareness deliverables and learning content, leveraging various channels for effective delivery in our global organization, measures the usage of the content and its effectiveness, and develops metrics.
- Incorporate security awareness into multiple delivery channels that includes in-person and digital channels for existing employees, new employees, privileged / targeted groups, etc.
- ~5 years of experience in designing, developing, delivering and measuring large scale behavioural change initiatives to a regional audience.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal direct supervision and the flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Strong written and verbal English skills required. Proficiency in written and verbal Traditional Chinese (Cantonese) and Simplified Chinese (Mandarin) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills. Skilled in executive level presentations and briefings.
- Any bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree from a recognised university. Consulting experience is an added advantage.
Interested parties please share your profile by Apply Now.