Security Consultant (Renewable contract)
Our client is a leading utilities company and is urgently seeking an experienced Technical Consultant with solid security knowledge and strong architecture experience to implement various cloud infrastructure solutions and cloud application risk assessments.
- Define and implement consistent architecture and technology governance practices throughout the planning and delivery cycles.
- Provide governance and oversight of security architecture and technology.
- Understand and promote the role of architectural best practices; communicate effectively with stakeholders including technical supports, end-users, Project Managers, etc.
- Be a key contributor to the overall technology strategy and ensuring the realization of goals such as reuse, infrastructure simplification, cost management, etc.
- Reviewing and analysing requirements from business users
- Create conceptual prototype, service chassis and technical services.
- Minimum 5+ years of IT security experience, CISSP certified preferable.
- Experience on cloud computing, security architecture design and advanced security product implementation is a must.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and communication effectively with different business units.
For interested parties, please send your CV (in Word format) to email@example.com or call Alice TONG on 2819 2981 for a confidential discussion.