Security Consultant (Renewable contract)
Our client is a leading utilities company and is urgently seeking an experienced Technical Consultant with solid security and cloud knowledge and strong architecture experience to implement various cloud infrastructure solutions and cloud application risk assessments.
- Define and implement consistent architecture and technology governance practices throughout the planning and delivery cycles.
- Provide governance and oversight of security architecture and technology.
- Understand and promote the role of architectural best practices; communicate effectively with stakeholders including technical supports, end-users, Project Managers, etc.
- Be a key contributor to the overall technology strategy and ensuring the realization of goals such as reuse, infrastructure simplification, cost management, etc.
- Reviewing and analysing requirements from business users
- Create conceptual prototype, service chassis and technical services.
- Minimum 5+ years of IT security experience, CISSP certified preferable.
- Experience on cloud computing, security architecture design and advanced security product implementation is a must.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and communication effectively with different business units.
For interested parties, please send your CV (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alice TONG on 2819 2981 for a confidential discussion.