Our client is a properties client most renowned for their advance infrastructure and they are now recruiting a Security Lead to join them. The role will focus on IT audit, security assessment and risk management to aid company achieving ISO9001 and ISO27001 qualification.
- Lead ISO9001 and ISO27001 internal and external audits
- Act as internal subject matter expert on security consultation and provide advices to business management
- Liaise with external vendors on products and services related matters
- Define operational KPI and establish training programs to build security awareness
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience handling IT security management and risk assessment
- Excellent knowledge in ISO27001, Cisco and Juniper network and firewall products
- CISSP qualification is necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills and can collaborate well with internal stakeholders
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.