Our utility client is seeking for project management talents for their Cyber Security Team
- Will be mainly responsible for implementing various industrial control system security governance initiatives regionally and improving outsourced security service processes
- Handle the internal infrastructure and security project deployment
- Project management including resourcing, scheduling, tracking the project progress, etc.
- Update the progress to management regularly with reports, and presentation
- Manage the vendors/ SI for managed services after the deployment
- Reporting direct to the Manager - Group Cyber Security
- At least 5+ years of IT Project management experience, PMP certified preferable
- Experience on change communication and vendor management is a must
- Hand-on technical skills
- Regional and international exposure is a must
- Fluent spoken English and Mandarin
- Good presentation skills and negotiation skills (to communicate with different country managers)
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.