- Provide daily support, development, enhancement and maintenance of the websites and related web application systems.
- Ensure quality system development is executed including system application development, maintenance, implementation and deployment
- Develop software solutions and applications in accordance with user requests, change
specifications and project specifications.
- Co-ordinate with end users and system vendors in maintaining the web system and other
-Assist in development of solutions for business application to meet specifications for Council's approved requests for change and new development.
- A related degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other IT related discipline
-Experience in website management and production such as Content Management System, Photoshop, Web accessibility, Information security;
- Knowledge/experience of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Excel macro programming and other programming languages would be an advantage;
-Possess experience in vendor management and project management;