Background information about their IT team structure:
Currently their IT team has 59 people (some are sitting in HK office which is APAC HQ, while some are sitting in their Singapore office).
S/W team is around 9 people only which comprises of Software Development and BI team, leading by a Head of Development.
The Software Development team has 2-3 members now, they are from Singapore and Philippine so now they are planning to add 1-2 more Software developers in HK. The other team is called BI team (around 4 people) which is quite stable now.
There's 9 people in total for the Software team and they are planning to expand and add extra headcounts for the team.
❖ Working location: Admiralty
❖ Company size: 600 which takes up 9 floors in the Sunlight building at Wan Chai
❖ Working day: 5 days
❖ With double pay, X 13 months, no bonus, medical after probation.
- Write codes based on the functional specification provided by the lead software developer.
- Perform continuous integration (CI).
- Design proto-type for UI / UX.
- Coordinate with database administrator for building database schema and setting up required permissions.
- Communicate task and product backlogs development timelines with lead application developer.
- Participate in daily scrum or daily standup.
- Assists in the development needed for API and integration scripts.
- Maintain and works on a centralized or distributed source control.
- Participate in requirements gathering.
Skills and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related discipline required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in software development both front-end and back-end programming.
- Experience in writing web and mobile application.
- Backend experience in T-SQL, stored procedure in MS SQL database and database normalization.
- Experience in a non-relational database / no-sql / document database is an advantage.
- Experience in developing web services, generic handlers for API interface programming.
- Experience with .NET framework development in a centralized source control, .Net core / MVC is a plus.
- Knowledgeable on Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server SQL database SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.
- Experience in various data interface files (json, csv, xml, etc.).
- Experience with working with external and internal developers in a centralized source environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.