My client is a well-known FMCG company with own production capability in Hong Kong. In order to cope with the business expansion, they are urgently looking for a Senior Manager in Application area to lead the global team with about 20 people. This role will report directly to the Head of IT.
Senior Application Manager (SAP + CRM)
- Serve as a key member of the company's Global IT Management Team to strategically plan and develop the company global IT strategy with the goal to improve the IT services to support the company's global business expansion directions
- Develop and manage a global team to implement and support enterprise software applications including but not limited to SAP, Salesforce.com and others internally developed systems
- Interface with various key stakeholders to improve the service of applications and continuously striving for the best-practices, efficiency and effectiveness
- Act the key member to create value from the IT Service perspective and drive the business to adopt to new technology to streamline the workflow
- Build and provide ongoing application support to all systems within the business
- Act as the Global Lead for new key application development rollout, i.e. SAP, ERP and CRM (Salesforce.com), and other applications
- Manage the company's IT application vendor and drive for the best services from them
- A Bachelor Degree or above in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in strategic application management role with exposure on IT application development and support ERP implementation, preferably in FMCG or Manufacturing industry
- Good experience in SAP integration covering modules such as SD, MM, PP, QM, FI/CO, BW
- Experience in management reporting and corporate information system, with a good track records in driving the usage of such system
- Aware of the latest IT trend and changed for the company business environment
- Solid people management capability with a solid track record of success to manage a global team of 10+ people spanning across the globe
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, and is able to articulate issues and development
Should you be interested in the above opportunity, please click "APPLY NOW".
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.