ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scope digital development, understand business needs and develop solution options with strategic considerations and alignment with overall business model, digital strategy, cloud and IT standards
- Embrace best practice in term of process and technology, collaborate with enterprise architect, solution architect and different IT teams to explore or develop technology solutions and translate business requirements to technical requirements, aligning to the platform architecture guidelines with TCO and tangible/intangible benefits as part of the business case.
- Collaborate across Digital Team to formulate solutions to meet stakeholder requirements. Align and supervise all activities in project initialization, requirement gathering and analysis, project design and implementation.
- Assist in preparation of RFP, business cases, reports and presentations
- A recognized University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or IT or related disciplines
- With 5+ years of experience with similar working experience in technology or IT project management and business analysis
- Good knowledge in data architecture and digital products
- Good analytical and commercial skills, with ability to build high level commercial models to support the business case of digital solutions development
- Experience in CMS platforms (AEM or Sitecore) with knowledge in CX will be preferrable.
- Good presentation skills, in particular the ability to reduce complex technical issues and concepts into simple and concise initiatives
- Team player, preferably experience in cross-BG innovation or technology projects, ability to provide insights, contribute in various cross-BG strategic innovation projects
- Team collaboration and interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate with multi-disciplined staffs at all levels from other teams in the Company to deliver business objectives
- Keen motivation for continuous learning and awareness in new technology and trends
- Good engagement skills in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders including internal stakeholders, external business partners, technology, and industry players
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written Chinese and English.
- Able to communicate with the business group in layman terms and translate business requirements into technology requirements
- Self-motivated and independent able to manage multiple initiatives under pressure and tight timelines
Interested parties please share the resume by Apply Now.