- Perform procurement data/spend analysis, or other data reporting related to supply risk assessments. Responsible for generating monthly KPI Dashboard and support on procurement performance reporting as required. Support on generating data for Sustainability reporting and investor surveys data collection
- Support P&E on maintaining the procurement policies, processes and procedures and involved in various internal annual health checks to ensure user compliance.
- Support improvement and implementation projects to maintain best practice procurement practice and methodology.
- Support process automation and dashboard development and maintenance of the procurement function
- Support the C&P webpage content maintenance and updates on a regular basis.
- Perform researches on market intelligence, industry trends, innovations, supplier management and risk management, in relation to the procurement industry.
- Support the coordination of departmental communications, training and engagement events
- Maintain the document repository for team to ensure shared team files are stored in a proper manner on the share-point site and shared folders.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as IT to coordinate the system migration or C&P intranet redesign projects
- Support the Procurement Managers in delivering continuous improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects as required.
- University degree in Business, Procurement and Supply Chain, or other relevant discipline with Post-Graduate degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' solid experience in contracts and procurement or related fields.
- A professional qualification in Purchasing/Supply Management would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in procurement data analytics, dashboard and reporting, spend analysis, supplier data assessments and other procurement-related support.
- Strong interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application
- Experience and knowledge of Power BI and Microsoft 365 applications would be an advantage
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of Cantonese and/or Mandarin an advantage.
Interested candidates please share your resume by Apply Now.