Our client is a leading, fully integrated multimedia and entertainment group in Hong Kong.The media group operates the leading pay-TV service in Hong Kong delivering both self-produced and licensed content to its customers using advanced IPTV technology. It is also a leading producer of Chinese language news, financial news and sports programming in addition to Asian infotainment content which complements its wide portfolio of licensed movie and international television content as well as the provision of over-the-top (OTT) video service in Hong Kong and other places in the region. In addition, it also has a hugely popular lossless music digital streaming service in Hong Kong.
- Manage and develop big data platform
- Assist to design, manage analytics projects
- Knowledge of Enterprise grade BI & reporting tools
- Manage and develop big data platform, data integration, ETL with data warehouse, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BI platform
- Assist to design, manage analytics projects and solution for generating useful business insights
- Participate in development of segmentation platform for enabling data driven marketing.
- Develop recommendation platform for customer targeting
- Work closely with various business unit to implement the action plans and react responsively to any constraints and barriers
- Prepare regular business performance reports for useful business insights. Develop automation platform for regular business performance reports
- Degree holder in Data Engineering / Data Sciences / Computer Sciences / Mathematics or related discipline
- Experience in data engineer in big data platform, data warehouse and BI platform
- Knowledge of Enterprise grade BI and reporting tools
- Proficiency in relational databases and data integration tools. Proficiency in SQL and Python or R.
- Knowledge in AWS and Java would be an advantage
- Knowledge in machine learning platform would be an advantage
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Self-motivated, work proactive and willing to learn new technology
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills