Our Client, a leading pan-regional over-the-top (OTT) video streaming service with footprint in 15 markets. Candidate will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team, gain exposures to cutting edge technologies and the world of video entertainment. Working in a highly collaborative environment, Candidate will help transform ideas and designs into high performing and feature rich products with exposures to hundreds of millions of users globally.
With newly raised US$110M from top streaming ventures, our client is expanding its product and services into next level.
Senior Mobile (iOS) Developer
- Design, architect, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of mobile applications on iOS platform
- Work closely with Project Manager, UX Designers, Engineering and QA teams to build, test and deploy product;
- Understand and execute technology roadmaps for applications on the iOS platform
- Prepare documentation on user requirements, system design, test cases and user guide
- Guide the implementation of best practices for iOS development
- Designing applications and conducting Code reviews
- Degree in IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in mobile applications development on iOS platform
- Possess a strong drive for success and a strong passion for Native / Hybrid mobile application development
- Proficient in Xcode 7 with iOS SDK 8.0 or above, Objective-C or Swift 3.0 for iOS developer.
- Good in written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua will be a plus
- With less experience will be considered as Mobile Application Programmer